Explore&Burn is a free trial software application from the CD Burners subcategory, part of the Audio & Multimedia category.
The app is currently available in English, ChineseSimplified, ChineseTraditional, Dutch, French, German, Russian, Spanish, Ukrainian and it was last updated on 2013-01-18. The program can be installed on WinXP, WinVista, WinVista x64, Win7 x32, Win7 x64, Windows2003.
Explore&Burn is an intuitive and easy to use CD/DVD burner, integrated with Windows Explorer. It is the easiest and fastest way to burn files, ISO images and DVD movies on your computer to the optical media. Explore&Burn is extremely lightweight comparing to other bloated CD/DVD burning programs, and does just what you need.
Unlike other CD/DVD burning software, Explore&Burn does not require you to start any programs to burn a CD or a DVD. Just, while browsing your files in Windows Explorer, select the needed files or folders, choose "Burn files to disc..." from right-click menu, and the burning wizard will guide you through the simple steps of burning these files to CD or DVD. If there are some files already present on the disc, Explore&Burn will automatically create multi-session disc and add your files to the end of it.
In much the same way you can easily select and burn ISO image, or a DVD-Video disc.
* just select the needed files in Windows Explorer and burn it on CD or DVD in just a few clicks with easy to use wizards;
* burn ISO images from your hard disk to physical media quickly and easily;
* Burn DVD-Video discs using the files in a prepared VIDEO_TS folder;
* burn on CD-R, CD-RW, DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW and DVD-RAM discs including Dual Layer discs;
* burn single-session and multi-session discs with ISO-9660, Joliet and UDF file systems;
* multilingual user interface;
Explore&Burn (version 1.7.2) has a file size of 6.09 MB and is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 231 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.